The highlights of my trip:-
1. Great time spent with time with dad. A father-son relationship, a man-to-man bonding sessions and just the fact that we got along so well moving around together. Yeah, we both decided that we're cool! :) My wingman, my bruva, and he thinks he's 28. So go figure.
2. Food, glorious food! What can I say but to those post pictures.
3. The arts. Musical, plays, galleries, just got myself drowned in them. Really, I wish I was still drowning.
4. Friends and fellowship. Caught with a whole bunch of people. I miss the time spent with them, each and everyone of them. I just like how we can just catch up over meals and coffee, take walks and talk about everything under the sky. There was a sense of freedom and openness as well. Well, for this, I don't have pictures.
5. The IPEX. It takes printing to whole new level. Mega, over the top and fast moving industry at its peak and finest. To see what is being churned out in the next few years is madness. No more is it just printing, it's now communication on demand.
Alright then boys, are we ready? Let the pictures roll!
1. Great time spent with time with dad. A father-son relationship, a man-to-man bonding sessions and just the fact that we got along so well moving around together. Yeah, we both decided that we're cool! :) My wingman, my bruva, and he thinks he's 28. So go figure.
2. Food, glorious food! What can I say but to those post pictures.
3. The arts. Musical, plays, galleries, just got myself drowned in them. Really, I wish I was still drowning.
4. Friends and fellowship. Caught with a whole bunch of people. I miss the time spent with them, each and everyone of them. I just like how we can just catch up over meals and coffee, take walks and talk about everything under the sky. There was a sense of freedom and openness as well. Well, for this, I don't have pictures.
5. The IPEX. It takes printing to whole new level. Mega, over the top and fast moving industry at its peak and finest. To see what is being churned out in the next few years is madness. No more is it just printing, it's now communication on demand.
Alright then boys, are we ready? Let the pictures roll!

0 Responses to “London-ed”
Post a Comment